Right about now I have {somewhat of} an idea what a parent ponders when they send their beloved child off to college...
The questions are moving through my head like a rushing river over loose stones.
Will my students remember the truth and love I poured into their beings?
Will they remember the life of Jesus and come to truly follow Him?
Will the other teachers that are in their path fill them up with knowledge, admonish them when wrong is done, and encourage them when positive words are said + uplifting actions are shown?
Will I be able to follow their lives faithfully and be at their side if they ever need my guidance?
When will I know to let go?
...It's hard to know the answers to all of these questions.
But I do know one thing, my God is watching over them, and He is faithful.
Praying that my trust would fully fall on God -- with my students' futures and my future as well.
I'm preparing to move back to the States in a few days, and will be moving on from this past year's experience. I am to work at a local coffee shop and hopefully fill people's souls with goodness while serving them a great cup of joe.
This job will be very different from the past 10 months of my life, but they are not unrelated.
I plan to use the skills that I have gained here in the next few steps of my life and beyond. I hope to fall more in love with Jesus. I plan on living my life out of His love + His strength {because I definitely know that mine is not. enough.}
Ahhh... It's been a great year, and I am anticipating the many more that God has in store for me.
Bring on the adventure! Even when I'm apprehensive, I know it's best to just trust God in + with everything.
Just say yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment