Saturday, March 26, 2011

Live in the Moment

In t-minus 9 weeks, I will be heading back to the States.

Nine weeks. 

Those nine weeks are going to zoom by like ....wow, crazy. 

Everyone I live and work with currently will not be returning next year due to visa issues + restraints. And, that leaves me with the feeling of uncertainty. 

I do really love my students and have really grown to appreciate this place and its people, but I am torn. I do not feel like I should stay here longer than this year... I really feel like God has something else in mind. The problem is, I'm just not sure what that task is. 

It's difficult to wrap my mind around all of this vagueness, but I do know that I need to live with a present mind for where I am now. I should not worry or fret about what God has in store for me after this wonderful little journey. My mind needs to be with my body. 

God has placed me here for a specific purpose, and that purpose has not yet been made complete. 

I still have 23 people who I come into direct contact {almost daily} that still need my guidance. It is my prayer that the Holy Spirit would fill me up so that I may pour Him out. I pray that my students see God's heart in me, and that I would not rely on my strength alone. {It's really, really tough when that happens.}

Anyways, here's to nine weeks full of blessings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment